I believe one of the most important things I can teach you is that your thoughts are powerful and they will actually determine your future. Have you heard the saying, “It’s all in your mind”? Well, that’s exactly where our successes and victories begin. You can think yourself into a mess or you can think yourself into a place of victory. Say these “Power Thoughts” to yourself everyday.
1. I can do whatever I need to do in life through Christ.
2. God loves me unconditionally.
3. I will not live in fear.
4. I am difficult to offend.
5. I love people and enjoy helping them.
6. I trust God completely, there’s no need to worry.
7. I am content and emotionally stable.
8. God meets all of my needs abundantly.
9. I pursue peace with God, myself, and others.
10. I live in the present and enjoy each moment.
11. I am a disciplined and self controlled person.
12. I put God first in my life.